Table of Contents

Gulshan Botnia Sector 144 Noida

Gulshan Botnia Sector 144, Noida: Explore the Price List, Floor Plan, Payment Plan, Location Map, Reviews, Photos, and Videos. Download Project Brochure.
Gulshan Botnia Sector 144 Noida By Gulshan Homz

Gulshan Botnia in Sector 144, Noida Expressway, offers a rejuvenating escape amidst verdant surroundings, enveloping you in a tranquil haven of 2 & 3 BHK residential units. This real estate endeavour epitomizes the values of faith, quality, and passion, which are the cornerstone of Gulshan Properties.

With three decades of unwavering commitment, Gulshan Properties has built a legacy of customer satisfaction through meticulous craftsmanship and unwavering dedication. The ready-to-move flats in Gulshan Botnia, Sector 144, Noida, are designed to complement the diverse lifestyles of its residents.

The community is thoughtfully curated to provide an array of exclusive amenities, catering to the discerning tastes of homeowners. The developer’s primary objective is to offer exquisite housing solutions paired with unparalleled luxury living. Explore the site today and redefine your living experience with Gulshan Botnia in Sector 144, Noida Expressway.

SITE LAYOUT

A site layout, sometimes referred to simply as a ‘layout’, is a type of diagram employed by architects, landscape architects, and engineers to depict the envisioned conditions for a particular area, typically a piece of land slated for modification.

The site layout for Gulshan Botnia encompasses 5.3 acres of land, featuring 70% dedicated to green landscape. The remaining 30% is earmarked for construction in alignment with principles of sustainable lifestyle living.

FEATURES & AMENITIES

Elevate your lifestyle with a host of exceptional features and amenities tailored to enhance your living experience. Here’s a detailed look at what sets this ultra-luxurious residential housing project apart:

  • Open Badminton Court: Perfect for staying active and enjoying leisure time with friends and family.
  • Dedicated Lift Lobby: Convenience and exclusivity meet with dedicated lift access for residents.
  • Indoor Games Room: Engage in recreational activities without leaving the comfort of your home.
  • Central Landscaped Podium: Immerse yourself in lush greenery and serene surroundings within the heart of the community.
  • Unique Neoclassical Facade: A distinctive architectural feature that adds sophistication and charm to the property.

In addition to these outstanding features, residents of Gulshan Botnia 144 Noida enjoy a plethora of amenities including a jogging track/pathway, pool deck, and open parking facilities. Strategically located near the renowned Noida Expressway, investing in a 3 BHK flat here offers not only luxury living but also easy accessibility for daily commuting.

Whether you’re residing in a 2 BHK flat in Sector-144 Noida or a 3 BHK, you’ll have access to a range of amenities such as a swimming pool for relaxation, an AC gymnasium to unwind after a long day, and an open-air theatre for quality family time.

Experience the epitome of luxury living with the added convenience of a commercial apartment plaza, right at your doorstep.

Blog Tags
Blog Category

Leave a Reply