Activity Forums Technology and Gadgets In Search of Vector Photos Featuring Linkin Park

last updated by annn 2 months, 1 week ago
3 voices
2 replies
  • Author
    tomas4
    Participant

Hey everyone! I’m currently on the lookout for vector photos featuring the iconic band Linkin Park. I’m working on a design project and I thought it would be great to incorporate some vector images of the band. Does anyone know where I can find such vector photos?

alexxxx1
    Participant

Hi there! Vector photos of Linkin Park might be a bit tricky to find since vector graphics are typically illustrations rather than actual photos. However, you can try searching on stock image websites like Shutterstock or Depositphotos. While they may not have specific vector photos of linkin park images, you can look for vector illustrations or graphics inspired by the band’s imagery or album covers. You can search using keywords like “rock band vector,” “musician vector illustrations,” or “concert vector graphics.” With a bit of creativity, you might be able to find vector images that capture the essence of Linkin Park for your project.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by alexxxx1.
    annn
    Participant

Hey there! Additionally, you might want to explore graphic design communities or forums where artists share their work. Websites like Dribbble or Behance often have a wealth of vector illustrations and graphics created by talented designers.

Topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.