Bedding Industry Data Book | Forecast 2030
Bedding Industry Data Book – Bed Linen, Mattress, Pillows and Blankets Market
Grand View Research’s bedding sector data book is a collection of market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competitive benchmarking analyses, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies. Within the purview of the database, such information is systematically analyzed and provided in the form of outlook reports (1 detailed sectoral outlook report) and summary presentations on individual areas of research.
Access the Global Bedding Industry Data Book, 2023 to 2030, compiled with details like market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competitive benchmarking, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies
Mattress Market Report Highlights
- The foam segment led the industry in 2021 owing to the increased preference for these products in the domestic and commercial sectors
- The queen-size mattress segment led the industry in 2021 on account of the low cost of these products. Moreover, these mattresses provide more sleeping space than single- & double-size mattresses
- The household segment is expected to register the fastest CAGR from 2022 to 2030 due to the increasing availability of premium mattress products with numerous functional benefits
- The online distribution channel segment is expected to witness a substantial growth rate over the forecast period
- According to a blog by Sleepyhead in 2022, manufacturers are providing novel offerings, like a 100-night free trial, which would have been unthinkable a decade ago if consumers wanted to buy a mattress without going through the retail experience. Due to this strategy, buyers feel confident while purchasing mattresses online
- Asia Pacific was the largest region in 2021 and is expected to register a considerable CAGR over the forecast period due to changing lifestyles according to the recent trends in home décor
Order your copy of the Free Sample of “Bedding Industry Data Book – Bed Linen, Mattress, Pillows and Blankets Market Size, Share, Trends Analysis, And Segment Forecasts, 2023 – 2030”, Data Book published by Grand View Research
Bed Linen Market Report Highlights
Consumers are becoming more aware of the importance of getting a good night’s sleep for their overall health and wellness. As a result, there is a growing demand for bed linen that is comfortable, soft, and promotes restful sleep. Additionally, as home decor trends continue to evolve, consumers are looking for bed linen that reflects their personal style and complements the overall design of their homes.
The sheets & mattresses segment accounted for the largest share of the bed linen market in 2022. This is mainly attributed to this product being a common requirement in almost every house and hotel. Consumers such as homeowners and hotels try to match the sheets and mattress covers with the room designs. Various design options such as floral, geometric, and checks are available in this segment, making it a huge category in the product segment. With more development in the housing and hospitality sector, sheets and mattress cover types will continue witnessing a growth in demand.
Pillows Market Report Highlights
Consumers are looking for pillows that meet their specific needs and preferences, such as pillows that are soft or firm, have a certain shape or size, or are made from specific materials. Moreover, people with health concerns, such as allergies, asthma, or sleep apnea, seek pillows that can address these issues and provide relief. Advancements in pillow technology have also been boosting the demand for pillows offering overall comfort.
The demand for pillows is expected to rise in the commercial sector due to increasing emphasis on guest comfort in the hospitality sector. The hospitality industry, including hotels, resorts, and vacation rentals, is placing a greater emphasis on guest comfort to provide a better guest experience. This includes providing high-quality pillows that offer the necessary support and comfort for a restful sleep.
Blankets Market Report Highlights
The industry is anticipated to continue expanding due to the rising demand for comfort and luxury among the working-class populace in developing nations like China and India. Consumer purchasing behavior is significantly influenced by the design, quality, and color of blankets. Given the shift in shopper behavior, consumers have been seen to favor vibrant and striking colors. These popular hues and designs have been used by blanket manufacturers in their newest creations.
Globally changing weather patterns have played a significant part in advancing the usefulness of electric blankets over the past few years. Temperature control advantages and supreme ease are provided by the blanket’s capacity to warm itself. The industry size is anticipated to increase as a result of rising customer awareness and the frequent introduction of new, high-quality blankets.
The manufacturers use a variety of strategies, including acquisitions, the introduction of new products, partnerships, and the bolstering of their distribution networks, to achieve maximum company growth and a strong marketplace. Manufacturers of bedding goods intend to strengthen their market positions by expanding their clientele. Therefore, major market players are pursuing mergers, acquisitions, and other strategic initiatives to achieve business development in the regional market.