Flat Glass Industry Data Book | Forecast 2030
Flat Glass Industry Data Book – Coated Glass, Home Appliance Glass, Fire Resistance Glass, Automotive Glass and Glass Facade Market
Grand View Research’s flat glass industry data book is a collection of market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competitive benchmarking analyses, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies. Within the purview of the database, such information is systematically analyzed and provided in the form of outlook reports (1 detailed sectoral outlook report) and summary presentations on individual areas of research.
Access the Global Flat Glass Industry Data Book, 2023 to 2030, compiled with details like market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competitive benchmarking, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies
Coated Glass Market Report Highlights
- Based on application, architecture emerged as the largest segment in 2021, accounting for a volume share of over 92.0%. Growth in the construction of green buildings coupled with rising awareness associated with energy efficiency is likely to benefit the market growth
- Automotive segment is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% from 2022 to 2030, in terms of revenue. The growth of the segment is likely to be driven by rising demand for lightweight vehicles and the growing penetration of coated glass
- Asia Pacific accounted for a revenue share of 35.0% in 2021 and is expected to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period. The growth of the region is anticipated to be driven by the growing construction and infrastructure industry in China and India
- The soft coating segment is likely to remain the fastest-growing segment over the forecast period. Benefits associated with less UV radiation is anticipated to augment the growth of the market
Order your copy of the Free Sample of “Flat Glass Industry Data Book – Coated Glass, Home Appliance Glass, Fire Resistance Glass, Automotive Glass and Glass Facade Market Size, Share, Trends Analysis, And Segment Forecasts, 2023 – 2030”, Data Book published by Grand View Research
Home Appliances Glass Market Report Highlights
- Based on application, refrigerators are expected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period. This can be attributed to the rising use of glass in refrigerator shelves and doors
- In terms of revenue, cooking appliances are anticipated to register a CAGR of 3.5% over the forecast period. Growing demand for cooking appliances due to the rising middle-class population and improving living standards are expected to boost the demand for glass over the coming years
- India is expected to register a lucrative CAGR of 5.7%, in terms of revenue, over the forecast period. India has immense growth potential owing to its rapid development and large population, which, in turn, is attracting new investors. For instance, in April 2022, the Europe-based BSH Home Appliances Group announced to achieve 75% localization in the country by 2025
- The market is characterized by intense competition owing to the presence of a number of players opting for operational cost optimization through business restructuring
Fire-resistant Glass Market Report Highlights
- In 2020, the ceramic product segment dominated the market in terms of revenue
- Ceramic-based product has high strength, low thermal expansion coefficient, and wear resistance, which makes it suitable for challenging environments in high-temperature applications
- The building & construction application segment is estimated to account for the maximum revenue share by 2028
- Increased construction activities coupled with rapid urbanization, particularly in developing countries like Africa, Thailand, Vietnam, China, India, and the Middle East countries, boost the product demand
- Moreover, the product usage in commercial buildings for various applications, such as server rooms, fire-safe floors, glass partitions, doors & windows, lift enclosures, and stair entry & exit points make the segment more lucrative
- North America is anticipated to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period due to the rising focus on the improvement of the fire safety regulations & building safety standards by the governments and regulatory bodies
Automotive Glass Market Report Highlights
- The laminated glass segment is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period. This is attributed to advantages such as safety features and its ability to block harmful UV rays.
- The sidelite segment is expected to advance at a CAGR of 5.4% over the forecast period. Increased utilization of tempered automotive glass in sidelites, particularly in the aftermarket, is anticipated to propel market growth.
- The OEM segment accounted for a share of about 91.0% in 2022 owing to the growing demand for commercial vehicles and automotive glass market.
- North America is expected to register a CAGR of 3.4% over the forecast period on account of significant increase in the sale of commercial vehicles.