Car Wash & Detailing Services Industry Data Book | Forecast 2030
Car Wash & Detailing Services Industry Data Book – Car Wash Services and Car Detailing Services Market
Grand View Research’s car wash & detailing services industry data book is a collection of market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competitive benchmarking analyses, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies. Within the purview of the database, such information is systematically analyzed and provided in the form of outlook reports (1 detailed sectoral outlook report) and summary presentations on individual areas of research.
Access the Global Car Wash & Detailing Services Industry Data Book, 2023 to 2030, compiled with details like market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competitive benchmarking, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies
Car Detailing Services Market Report Highlights
- One of the key factors propelling the market is the rising consumer interest in automotive maintenance. In addition, industry participants are concentrating more on e-tailing as a result of the convenience and flexibility of online purchasing, which is expanding in popularity
- The interior car detailing segment is expected to witness substantial growth over the forecast period. Interior detailing is a much more time-consuming and intricate process. It takes a lot more time and effort to clean, vacuum, polish the dashboard, and perform other interior finishing jobs. Due to the tremendous attention placed on each detail, the interior detailing process takes substantially longer and is highly valued
- The on-demand segment is expected to witness substantial growth over the forecast period from 2022 to 2030. On-demand detailing is the practice of performing professional car detailing services wherever a client is available. To effectively remove all impurities from a vehicle’s interior and exterior right in a customer’s backyard, firms that provide mobile car detailing services travel to people’s homes and company premises to perform car detailing
Order your copy of the Free Sample of “Car Wash & Detailing Services Industry Data Book – Car Wash Services and Car Detailing Services Market Size, Share, Trends Analysis, And Segment Forecasts, 2023 – 2030”, Data Book published by Grand View Research
Car Wash Service Market Report Highlights
- The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.0% from 2023 to 2030. As the number of new and old cars on the road increases, so does the number of cars that need to be washed. Car washes are also good for the environment because they use two-thirds less water than home car washes
- The roll-over/ in-bay segment accounted for the largest revenue share of 51.05% in 2022 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% from 2023 to 2030. Less operating costs, less installation area, and low water use are just a few of the primary drivers driving operator demand for in-bay car washes
- The cashless segment accounted for a revenue share of 70.4% in 2022 and is estimated to ascend at a CAGR of 6.3% over the forecast period. The expansion of this market is being fueled by technology advancements in the banking industry, as well as a large number of car wash providers that accept cashless payments
- North America had the largest market share of 44.6% in 2022. The changing business dynamics in the region, as well as a huge number of strategic alliances between industry competitors, are driving this market’s expansion. For example, the International Car Wash Group (ICWG) purchased Village crivva Car Wash in October 2020. Through this acquisition, ICWG positioned itself for additional growth in the region
Service providers in the market are proactively undertaking significant initiatives to enhance customer service and satisfaction. Numerous small- and medium-sized car wash and detailing service operators are concentrating on launching new products, expanding service offerings, and engaging in mergers and acquisitions to effectively compete on a global scale.
- In June 2023, Zips Carwash announced the opening of its second carwash location in Baxter. From June 8 to June 11 at the location, it offered its premier vehicle wash service, the Get It All, for just USD 5 to commemorate the occasion. All weekend long, customers also took advantage of limitless wash club discounts, low-priced carwashes, and freebies.
- In May 2023, Tommy’s crivva opened its 150th location in San Antonio, Texas. With sites throughout 30 states, Tommy’s crivva provides speedy service-even during busy times-with a three-minute trip through the carwash tunnel, a selection of goods and services, and complimentary on-site floor mat washers and hoover stations.