Pet Care Industry Data Book | Forecast 2030
Pet Care Industry Data Book – Pet Product, Pet Food and Pet Supplements Market
Grand View Research’s pet care industry data book is a collection of market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competitive benchmarking analyses, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies. Within the purview of the database, such information is systematically analyzed and provided in the form of outlook reports (1 detailed sectoral outlook report) and summary presentations on individual areas of research.
Access the Global Pet Care Industry Data Book, 2023 to 2030, compiled with details like market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competitive benchmarking, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies
Pet Food Market Report Highlights
- Dog food accounted for the fastest growth rate of more than 5.1%, owing to the increased awareness regarding dog health and benefits of healthy and balanced dog diet among the dog owners
- Dry Cat food type accounted for the fastest growth rate due to its benefits such as cost-effectiveness, ease and convenience of application, and long shelf life. Also, it allows free feeding to the cats which has increased their demand from cat-owners, where the cat prefers to consume round the clock, instead of feeding at specific mealtimes in a day
- The region of Central and South America accounted for the fastest growth rate of 6.0%. This is because of the growing population of number of Cats and Dogs, resulting in to rising pet food production
- Pet food manufacturers are extremely focused on enhancing & managing supply efficiency and ensuring their capability to compete with other players by addressing sourcing requirements, improving operating efficiency, reducing lead time, and increasing productivity. Increasing consumer awareness concerning toxicity of synthetic products and the side- effects observed in pets due to the consumption of such products have instigated several manufacturers in developed economies to produce organic pet foods
- There are number of people that suffer from pet allergies and hence do not prefer keeping a household pet. This is because of the presence of indoor allergens such as animal dander, molds, and dust mite dropping. There have been numerous cases of people suffering from diseases like asthma due to dog and cat allergies. This factor can be an important restraint of the market.
Order your copy of the Free Sample of “Pet Care Industry Data Book – Pet Product, Pet Food and Pet Supplements Market Size, Share, Trends Analysis, And Segment Forecasts, 2023 – 2030, published by Grand View Research
Pet Supplements Market Report Highlights
- Prescription segment is expected to register the fastest growth during the forecast period as they are safe, effective, and backed by clinical trials and scientific research, resulting in increased adoption and market growth
- The cat segment is projected to register the fastest growth over the forecast period with rising in the adoption of these animals as pets and the availability of cat wellness and care products globally
- The powder segment is anticipated to register the fastest growth during the forecast period owing to its quick and easy absorption properties among pet animals
- The skin and coat segment is projected to register the fastest growth during the forecast period from 2022 to 2030 due to increasing skin related problems leading to loss of body hairs among these animals
- The online channel is anticipated to register the fastest growth during the forecast years owing to promising growth exhibited by e-commerce platforms, including Amazon, Walmart, Alibaba, and other such service providers
- Asia Pacific is expected to register the fastest growth during the forecast period. The growing trend of pet humanization, coupled with the rising awareness of pet dietary supplements formulated to enhance their immune systems, is driving the market
Pet Product Market Report Highlights
The mainstream media outlets throughout the world have paid a lot of attention to the humanization of pets. A significant and defining trend in the pet food industry, particularly in industrialized nations, is the transition from pet ownership to pet parenting. In affluent nations, more than one-third of families have a pet. According to the National Pet Owners Survey (2019-20), which was done by the American Pet Products Association (APPA), more than 85 million U.S. households have one or more pets, with dogs making up the bulk of those. Thus, it is projected that the pet food sector would grow as pets become more humanized.
The manufacturers aim to achieve optimum business growth and a strong market position through the implementation of various strategies such as acquisitions, new product launches, collaborations, and strengthening of distribution networks in the global as well as regional markets. Flooring material manufacturers aim to intensify their market positions by widening their customer base.